Select your current
Subsea Control Fluid
Niche Products has recently launched a useful iphone and ipad app for our subsea control fluid range.
The Pelagic SCF (Subsea Control Fluid) App provides a series of useful tools for professionals within the oil industry in combination with technical information on our Pelagic 100 and CLEO Subsea Control Fluids.
This free App has the following functionality:
• An extensive Unit Converter (Area, Angle, Distance, Volume Capacity, Mass, Density, Time, Energy, Power, Velocity, Force, Torque, Stress, Pressure, Flow, Mass Flow, Electric Current, Luminance & Sound Level).
• Live Oil Prices for WTI and Brent Crude.
• World Time in the major oil producing parts of the world.
• Technical Information on Pelagic 100 Water Based Subsea Control Fluids.
• Technical Information on CLEO Environmental Oil Based Subsea Control Fluid.
NOTE that an Android version is currently under development.
Environmental Replacement for Nemis SN
HDEOEP supplied by our subsea fluids partner Offshore Environmental Oils (OEO) Ltd and is designed to replace Elf Nemis SN in a wide range of subsea applications.
HDEOEP offers outstanding lubrication, corrosion protection, microbiological resistance and long term stability in subsea systems.
HDEOEP carries an OCNS Class E (with no substitutable components) certification for UK discharge and boasts a Yellow Y1 classification for use in Norwegian waters.
Pelagic HD-EO has been extensively tested with a wide range of materials commonly used in subsea systems and has been approved with several equipment manufacturers.
HDEOEP has outstanding Health and Safety Properties and is classified as ‘Non Hazardous’ under EU legislation.
|Key Features||Physical Data||Downloads|
- Outstanding Environmental Profile
- Yellow Y1/OCNS Class E for discharge
- Excellent Health & Safety Properties
- Excellent Lubrication & Anti-wear
- Excellent Anti-Corrosion Properties
- Excellent Microbiological Properties
- Outstanding long term stability
- Extensive material compatibility data
|Appearance||Pale Yellow Liquid|
|Pour Point (°C)||<-10|
|Flash Point (°C)||>200|
|Viscosity @ 0 °C||2815 cSt|
|Viscosity @20 °C||633 cSt|
|Viscosity @40 °C||183 cSt|