Equipment Preservation Fluid
Pelagic EPF is a premixed equipment preservation fluid designed to protect the internals of hydraulic equipment during storage and commissioning. It contains a sophisticated Vapour Phase corrosion Inhibitor (VPI) designed to protect metal surfaces that are not fully immersed in the liquid phase.
Pelagic EPF can also be used for commissioning, functioning and testing during the storage period and comes in the variants :
- Pelagic EPF (H) (freeze point -25°C)
- Pelagic EPF (M) (freeze point -10°C)
It is filtered to a minimum SAE AS 4059 class 6B-F (in the packaging) and offers excellent lubricity, anti-wear, long term stability, corrosion and microbiological protection during storage.
Note: for the VPI to be effective the equipment must be >70% full and all air vents & other routes for the VPI to escape must be blocked.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Contains VPI Corrosion Inhibitor
- Excellent Technical Performance
- Yellow Y1/OCNS Class E for discharge
- Pre-mixed Ready for Use
- Available in range of Glycol Concentrations
- Compatible with Pelagic Water Based fluids
- Filtered to NAS/ISO Cleanliness Standards
|PELAGIC EPF GRADE||M||H|
|pH @20 °C||9.5||9.5|
|Viscosity @ 0 °C||6.1||9.1|
|Viscosity @20 °C||2.8||4.0|
|Viscosity @40 °C||1.8||2.2|
Pelagic Subsea Fluid LPA2 Particle Counter
Niche Products recommend the Pelagic branded
LPA2twin laser automatic particle count unit for use with Pelagic water and environmental oil based subsea control fluids.
The LPA2unit is the most accurate method of automatic particle counting available on the market for Pelagic Subsea Fluids and the units have been thoroughly tested and approved by Niche Products & MP Filtri for use with Pelagic fluids.
The LPA2is capable of providing cleanliness levels in NAS1638, SAE AS 4059 and ISO 4406 cleanliness formats and is available for purchase or rental from both Niche and MP Filtri.
The LPA2is supplied as a single unit contained within a lightweight durable aluminium case for ease of transport and is available with a separate bottle sampler as required.
- Approved for use with Pelagic Subsea Fluids
- Suitable for water and oil based Pelagic fluids
- Contain twin laser system for maximum accuracy
- Lightweight portable unit for ease of transport
- LED Display and thermal printer built in
- Available with separate bottle sampler
- Typical test time of 2 minutes per sample
- Units available for purchase or rental
Environmental Replacement for Nemis SN
HDEOEP supplied by our subsea fluids partner Offshore Environmental Oils (OEO) Ltd and is designed to replace Elf Nemis SN in a wide range of subsea applications.
All HDEO fluids offer outstanding environmental properties and are an OCNS E (with no substitutable components) for UK discharge and boast a Yellow Y1 environmental classification for use in Norwegian waters.
HDEO fluids exhibit excellent corrosion protection, long term stability, microbiological protection, material compatibility and all round technical performance.
HDEO fluids have outstanding Health and Safety Properties and are classified as 'Non Hazardous' under EU legislation.
HDEO fluids have been extensively tested with a wide range of materials commonly used in subsea systems and have been approved with a wide array of equipment manufacturers.
- Outstanding Environmental Profile
- Yellow Y1/OCNS Class E for discharge
- Excellent Health & Safety Properties
- Excellent Lubrication & Anti-wear
- Excellent Anti-Corrosion Properties
- Excellent Microbiological Properties
- Outstanding long term stability
- Extensive material compatibility data
|HDEO Range Product Summary|
|HDEO Product Summary|
|HDEOEP Product Summary|
|Appearance||Pale Yellow Liquid|
|Pour Point (°C)||<-10|
|Flash Point (°C)||>200|
|Viscosity @ 0 °C||2815 cSt|
|Viscosity @20 °C||633 cSt|
|Viscosity @40 °C||183 cSt|